First Of Sasha
#UnderstandingWorld
-By
SaSha
If
I failed this time , I will not pass after this most probably or I
will not there .
Ya
My name is SaSha . I am living my dream to understand world .
I
am unique . I am pursuit of true Knowlege and Power.
Lets
get back to the buisness . You have to show Bravery and become
Fearless
to
overcome your weaknesses. Otherwise you'll stick ito darkness of web
and inferiority .
I
know I will this fight as brave as I have never . I will change
myself to the best and become the best character of me.
.IIT
JEE Mains 2019 January.
25-11-2018
There
are rougly 45 days left for Exams . I am living my dream to sit for
IITJEE
and
prepare for it . Thanks to my parents and brother . I am still in
Race . Ya I am running . As you already know Last Phase is only
remaining and I am not so much well in position . Sacrifice ya thats
the correct word I want to use here . Thats the differentiating
factor . The more you will succesfull , More you will scarifice for
your good reasons . And ofcourse I will do this as From bewginning ,
I have choosen this life menality that I will always do for others
something good . And this time this for the bestest of people I want
to sacrife – My family . For My Mom I want to click Selfie with her
to post it on her fb , for my papa sothathe can prodly say that his
son is in Iit and best of all their sons , and he can achieve what he
can , For my brother ya for him also I do not know the reason but for
him also , for S. bHaiya to show him that He has not choosen wrong
sudents for Best of his life Creation , For my Relative that our
family is mre superior than others , And at last Myself to make this
real to
see
their sparkling eyes of godiness .
So
much to Say ,
Bye
Comments
Post a Comment